Probiotics are essential for:
* Good digestive health
* Strengthening the immune system
* Improving nutrient uptake and absorption of minerals
As the bacteria outnumber the cells of the body it is vital that the “good”, “beneficial” or “friendly” bacteria dominate. In many of us the bad bacteria take a foothold in the body and as a result we may experience dysbiosis or a bacterial imbalance that is associated with a leaky gut. Some symptoms of dysbiosis are flatulance, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, vomiting, reflux and infantile colic.
There are some common warning signs associated with Dysbiosis;
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Frequent cold, flu or infections
- Frequent fatigue, poor concentration
- Bad breath, gum disease and dental problems
- Acne, eczema, skin and foot fungus
- Chronic yeast problems (candida, thrush)
- Painful joint inflammation, stiffness
- Frequent constipation or diarrhoea
- Difficulty loosing weight, sugar/carbohydrate cravings
- Faulty digestion, acid reflux and other gut disorders
- Extreme menstrual or menopausal symptoms
- Sleeping poorly, night sweats
There are many factors killing off the good bacteria and causing this imbalance;
- Excessive Stress (physical and emotional)
- Drinking fluoridated and chlorinated water
- Poor diet (low fibre, high fat, processed foods)
- Contraceptive pills
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Steroidal and hormonal drugs
- Carbonated drinks
- Exposure to radiation
The good news is that we have the opportunity to correct these imbalances by reducing or eliminating the above and introducing probiotics to the body daily. There are many probiotic products in the marketplace yet they are not all created equal and their effectiveness and quality can differ greatly.
Effective Probiotics should;
- Maintain a high and active bacterial count throughout its processing and storing
- Increase its own “good” bacteria number (CFU’s) and decrease the number of “bad” bacteria in the bowel
- Tolerate the acidic conditions of the stomach and bile salts
Is your Probiotic;
- Certified Organic?
- In food state?
- Sourced from faecal matter or from fruit, grains and vegetables?
- Predigested (fermented)?
Does your Probiotic;
- Contain the complete family of friendly (lactobacillus) bacteria?
- Contain a food source (prebiotic)?
- Provide a broad spectrum of nutrients from whole foods?
- Require refrigeration?
The secret to a strong immune system is the presence of beneficial bacterial (probiotics) in the intestinal tract.
InLiven has been designed to reestablish this proper balance of bacteria via a unique, naturally fermented, whole food delivery system.
This formula is manufactured via a multi stage organic fermentation process using a mixed population of naturally occurring Lactobacillus bacteria and yeast.
The fermentation “pre-digests”the complex food and energy sources maximising the availability of nutrients and its energy value into an easily absorbed and utilised nutrient source.
InLiven has the certificate of compliance by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) and International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM).
The 13 strains of the Lactobacillus family are combined with the living wholefoods for three weeks prior to bottling. This process of fermentation breaks down the cellulose linings of the foods and releases the nutrients so that the body can assimilate the nutrients immediately and start super saturating the cells. The good bacteria start to clean up the intestinal walls at the start of the digestive tract (mouth) right through to the end (anus). With most of the immune system living in the intestinal tract this formula supports healthy immune function.
Each batch is tested to ensure that there are a high number of active, viable lactic acid bacteria present.
The organisms used in the fermentation may include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.Lactobacillus brevis 3. Lactobacillus bulgaricus 4. Lactobacillus casei 5. Lactobacillus caucasicus
These spores are activated in the acidic environment of the stomach and begin germinating in the intestine.
Saccaromyces boulardii and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Certified Organic Blue-green Algae
Certified Organic Cereal Grains
Certified Organic Cereal Grasses
Certified Organic Seeds
Certified Organic Legumes
Certified Organic Vegetables
Certified Organic Energy Source
- Eat 30 minutes before food if possible
- Store opened bottle in refrigerator to keep at a constant temperature
- Add to fresh juice or filtered water
- Day 1, 2 & 3 – 1/4 teaspoon
- Day 4, 5 & 6 – 1/2 teaspoon
- Day 7, 8 & 9 – 3/4 teaspoon
- Day 10 – 1 teaspoon
- Daily – 1 teaspoon for maintenance
- Seasonal Cleanse – 1 Teaspoon 3 times per day
Are You Ready to InLiven Your Health?
Shop Now For:
Listen to this audio recording from Czerral the creator of
InLiven and Fast Tract Probiotic Formula’s
2. Are You In Danger of Becoming a Health Statistic?
3. Who Do You Trust With Your Health?
4. There Are Basically Three Causes of So-called Disease
5. What is InLiven & FastTract?
6. Organic Certification
7. The Bacteria Kingdom in the Human Body
8. Fermentation & the Predigestion Process
9. What Are Superfoods?
10. How to Use InLiven & FastTract